Juwan Howard

Well, so much for the hot takes in the first few pages. They do keep it interesting.

Gaard and Krabenhoff not getting at least 1 game is a joke.
This is a bigger joke. From Wisconsin AD:

"Our staff has my complete support, as do our student-athletes. I consider the $10,000 fine from the Big Ten to be a 'Wisconsin fine' and not a 'Greg Gard fine.' Wisconsin Athletics will assume the responsibility for paying the fine."

Love to see the people who thought it was no big deal the Wayzata coach shoved a player and said we shouldn't rip on him, who then come on here to say Howard should be fired lol.

Really too bad in that it all could have been prevented if Gard had simply walked by during the post- game handshake. Much to be learned here. I wouldn't think that a player with solid thinking parents would want their kids to play at Michigan after hearing the coach speak with seriously questionable postgame talks.

"Our staff has my complete support, as do our student-athletes. I consider the $10,000 fine from the Big Ten to be a 'Wisconsin fine' and not a 'Greg Gard fine.' Wisconsin Athletics will assume the responsibility for paying the fine."
Yeah, their AD has looked like a tool in this trying to pin all the blame on Michigan and acting like his guys were innocent victims.

The Big 10 seems to agree.
Gard was fined 10K and a Wisconsin player was suspended. I feel like Krabbenhoft should have gotten something as well but the Conference put a fair amount of blame on Wisconsin for what happened.

Outside of not fining/suspending the one assistant for Wisconsin I am ok with how the conference dealt with this one punishment wise.

Gard was fined 10K and a Wisconsin player was suspended. I feel like Krabbenhoft should have gotten something as well but the Conference put a fair amount of blame on Wisconsin for what happened.

Outside of not fining/suspending the one assistant for Wisconsin I am ok with how the conference dealt with this one punishment wise.
According to games, the Big Ten felt Michigan had 7x the culpability. In terms of fines, 4x. So let's settle on the Big Ten feeling Michigan had 5x the blame.

Just heard it here on WJR Radio, 5 game suspension handed out by Michigan before the Big Ten even has chimed in. Supposedly some hefty fines as well.
A paid vacation for him ,a real joke,it will happen again, soft on crime, until someone really gets hurt, next time maybe he leads a real riot

Wisconsin athletics. As pure and innocent as the driven snow.

Gee, thanks for the lecture. I've heard enough of your pontification for one lifetime.

And, against my better judgement, I'm going to ask you a question:

Do you think Gard would've been content to do the blow-by if Howard had kept his mouth shut about what he will and won't remember?

Be honest. Remember, Tony Bennett is watching.
I love his Duets albums.

I hate to tell you this for it might puncture your balloon of exaggerated self importance but the BIG does not care a whit about your opinion.

I hate to tell you this for it might puncture your balloon of exaggerated self importance but the BIG does not care a whit about your opinion.
Where did I ever at any point even hint that I think the conference gives a crap what I think about the issue?

Think Krabenhoffs actions were far worse than Gard. Gards was a spontaneous heated conversation between people who were at least supposed to be conversing. He then backed away as the scuffle began. Krabenhoff saw and identified an already volatile situation that didn't involve him and decided to barge into it and say some shit.

Think Krabenhoffs actions were far worse than Gard. Gards was a spontaneous heated conversation between people who were at least supposed to be conversing. He then backed away as the scuffle began. Krabenhoff saw and identified an already volatile situation that didn't involve him and decided to barge into it and say some shit.
What did Krabbenhoff say?

A paid vacation for him ,a real joke,it will happen again, soft on crime, until someone really gets hurt, next time maybe he leads a real riot

Is it a paid vacation if you are suspended WITHOUT pay?

The optics of the whole thing is embarrassing. Black man says something to white guy and white guy grabs the black man with the look of ‘what did you say, boy?’
The optics are bad because the head coach from one team took a swing at an assistant coach from another team. Race has nothing to do with this and I am not really sure why you are so determined to try and make it about race.

Or maybe this is more of you trying to be funny but not being funny....hard to tell with you most of the time. On a plus side you did manage more than just one nonsensical line for a change.

Anyone who took a swing for suspended, it's not a difficult concept. Nothing anyone did prior to Howard taking the first swing deserved a suspension. If the swing never happens no one is even talking about the skirmish at this point.

Top Bottom