Juwan Howard

I have no idea who "Juan" is and the app is wrong. It's clear who took the timeout. What a weird tweet.

Go Gophers!!
I know Juan, but he's a Rutgers fan. Got to give him hell after the Gophers beat Rutgers in the Barn.

I think this whole thing is hilarious 😂, maybe I have a twisted sense of humor but really there was no damage done just some adults making a few bad decisions. Imagine if Howard wasn't restrained and would have went through the Wisconsin bench like a windmill.
It was almost like a hockey game.

Now it wasn't even a punch? (y)
I wasn't trying to be a smart-alec here. I guess I only see one 'punch' and it's not a punch. I call it a highly aggressive B-slap. I think if Howard had been successful in an actual punch, that assistant coach wouldn't have gotten back up.

There's always two parties involved in any altercation. I agree Howard crossed a line but WI playing complete innocence here is laughable to me. I mean you have another assistant making DX 'suck it' gestures. To say WI aren't partially responsible for the altercation is a stretch.

I agree Howard should be penalized most harshly. As a coach you need to set a better example. But again, if we use that logic, Gard should be held to that same standard. Gard does nothing to help clear the floor or break up a fight in which he had a part in starting. He stands there and just watched.

I wasn't trying to be a smart-alec here. I guess I only see one 'punch' and it's not a punch. I call it a highly aggressive B-slap. I think if Howard had been successful in an actual punch, that assistant coach wouldn't have gotten back up.

There's always two parties involved in any altercation. I agree Howard crossed a line but WI playing complete innocence here is laughable to me. I mean you have another assistant making DX 'suck it' gestures. To say WI aren't partially responsible for the altercation is a stretch.

I agree Howard should be penalized most harshly. As a coach you need to set a better example. But again, if we use that logic, Gard should be held to that same standard. Gard does nothing to help clear the floor or break up a fight in which he had a part in starting. He stands there and just watched.
What do you mean by “there’s always two parties involved in any altercation?” I’m not sure if you’re being literal or figurative.

ESPN saying 5 game suspension for Howard.

Just heard it here on WJR Radio, 5 game suspension handed out by Michigan before the Big Ten even has chimed in. Supposedly some hefty fines as well.

I have no idea who "Juan" is and the app is wrong. It's clear who took the timeout. What a weird tweet.

Go Gophers!!
just in case nobody else told you about it- the screenshot is from a Michigan game vs Indiana where Michigan took a timeout up 16 with 55 seconds left. If I cared more, I would do some research to see if the coach /bench called it or a player. If it came from the bench, it isn't the same but it is similar. The lawyers amongst you can get into the difference

edit-- didn't realize I hadn't read page 10 yet

Krabbenhoft likely deserves to be punched but classless by Juwan. Could be the end of the Juwan Howard era
Gard was the one who led the classless entourage by calling a timeout with a double digit lead. He had absolutely no need to try and embarrass Michigan even more. Flat unsportsmanlike. Krabb just got caught in the middle. Wish Juwan had slugged Gard.

Think they got it all right with the exception of not giving Krabbenhoft anything.
Agree but I would still like to know what he said to Howard ? The entire altercation is a bad look for both programs with the " adult " coaches leading by their poor examples.

Clearly it's the guy whose time has so little value that he spends it online trolling another team's fans all day.
Oh. Well that's fine if that's what he/she meant. I thought he was specifically calling me out for the chair leg stuff.

Oh. Well that's fine if that's what he/she meant. I thought he was specifically calling me out for the chair leg stuff.
Can't say for sure on that. But I imagine keeping track of all the reasons people call you pathetic would get confusing at times.

Worse than ridiculous-outrageous! Clearly evident from the replay that without provocation he assaulted Juwan Howard’s hand with the side of his head. 😡
Juwan is the victim in this case. He needs to show up to the next press conference with a cast on his hand. Suck it wisconsin - this how you really claim victim! "Your head hurt my hand. I'm suing".

No. I just think you guys are funny.
umm..........sure.

I definitely think some of it is, but it isn't anywhere near 95%.

Listen, I've been reading this board since that guy pressed a fake chair leg into some fake dude's eyesocket.

I know what goes on around here.
Bradley, shouldn’t you be nut punching an opponent while simultaneously reading scripture?🙏

Top Bottom