Juwan Howard

Krabbenhoff said something that clearly crossed a line. You can see the Michigan players nearby get incensed a few moments before the punch.
Yeah... I'd say "fired by dinner" won't happen. They're will want to know a lot more details before firing him.

Howard should be suspended for the rest of the season at minimum. Gard isn’t innocent though, he grabbed Howard first which escalated things. He deserves at least a game suspension.

Last edited:

Yeah... I'd say "fired by dinner" won't happen. They're will want to know a lot more details before firing him.
If this was the first time he had acted like this I might agree. But his past issue combined with throwing a punch today……just no way he survives this as head coach.

Not sure but i saw the last three minutes at a restaurant with no audio- sconnie was up big inside two minutes and one of their guys takes a three and makes it - then he started grand standing after that - told my wife that was a bush move to take a three up 20. After that howard put the press on and started fouling. Told my wife to watch the hand shake line because there were definitely going to be words - i love it when i tell my wife something and I’m right :)

from my perspective sconnie was yet again living below the line - no need to take a three there and then grand stand on top of it

Any Badgers throw punches that will get them suspended Wednesday?
Actually there is a chance that some players could get disciplined once the video is reviewed. I am pretty sure the big ten allows for suspensions after the fact with events like this. But could be wrong on that

Howard should be suspended for the rest of the season at minimum. Gaard isn’t innocent though, he grabbed Howard first which escalated things. He deserves at least a game suspension.

Was thinking the same thing. Howard for sure will be suspended for the rest of the season. Should be fired, but we'll see how Michigan handles this. If it wasn't a former star player coming off a good first season, he'd be gone almost immediately.

And Gard absolutely deserves to be disciplined as well.

Detroit metro teams and basketball brawls. Name a better duo.

If this was the first time he had acted like this I might agree. But his past issue combined with throwing a punch today……just no way he survives this as head coach.
He might not survive, but I doubt he's fired in the next 48 hours.

He might not survive, but I doubt he's fired in the next 48 hours.
Fair enough. Wouldn’t be shocked to see him step down or take a leave of absence to seek help for anger management or something like that.

Both Gard and Howard should be suspended for the rest of the year. Plain and simple.
Howard should get the rest of the year, Gard won't get more than a game or two at the most, if that. It was Gard's fault in escalated because Howard was going to walk by but in the end Howard was the one who totally lost his head and took a swing at another coach.

I don’t see Juwan Howard getting fired but Michigan should sit him down for the rest of this year.

Top Bottom