Just That Confident!

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
Who else is wagering?

E02E51A4-2EAF-41DC-924C-521E1120F8E8.jpeg
Almost bet on the following two bets but decided against them.

OVER for O/U 63.5 (+100)
tOSU 1+ TDs AND 1+ FGs (+100)

Last edited:

I wanted to but I can't in WA.

My bookie still has Minnesota +13.5 I will back the Gophers if I get normal odds at +14 and certainly if I get +14.5 like the OP. I like the over too. Otherwise just going to the game risk-off.

Not a gambler. So Gophers need to keep it within 14 to win?

Not a gambler. So Gophers need to keep it within 14 to win?
To win my bet, our Gophers can lose by up to two touchdowns (14 points). As long as we don’t lose more than 14 points, I win my bet!

Obviously, we’re going to win this game so I ain’t scurred 🤣

To win my bet, our Gophers can lose by up to two touchdowns (14 points). As long as we don’t lose more than 14 points, I win my bet!

Obviously, we’re going to win this game so I ain’t scurred 🤣
Good luck to ya...

If betting was easy here, I would never align my heart with my cash. I'd always be hedging for badger/Packer titles and the like.

not legal here. i would imagine MN will try play slow ball control offense so I'd stay away from the points. would be curious to know what the MN over/under is for their points though which could be intruiging. The OSU 1 TD and 1 FG being that good of odds seems weird.

not legal here. i would imagine MN will try play slow ball control offense so I'd stay away from the points. would be curious to know what the MN over/under is for their points though which could be intruiging. The OSU 1 TD and 1 FG being that good of odds seems weird.
We will dominate in TOP, but I feel that this will be a high scoring game! tOSU’s TDs will all be explosive plays so their TOP will be lower than ours. Hopefully not too many explosive plays, but I’m thinking so.

That OSU 1+ TDs AND 1+ FGs at (+100) can be tricky because tOSU will for sure get more than 1 TD on us but they may not kick too many FGs! So for me to bet on that they will have more than 1 FGs, that shyed me away from that bet.

We will dominate in TOP, but I feel that this will be a high scoring game!

That OSU 1+ TDs AND 1+ FGs at (+100) can be tricky because tOSU will for sure get more than 1 TD on us but they may not kick too many FGs! So for me to bet on that they will have more than 1 FGs, that shyed me away from that bet.
oh. i read it as just 1 FG.

I parlayed Minnesota + 13.5 and the Under. My first CFP card of the year will hit nicely if MSU beats NW. I already won the first two legs...

Gophers money line and the under. Hopefully it resembles the outback bowl!

Who else is wagering?

View attachment 14138
Almost bet on the following two bets but decided against them.

OVER for O/U 63.5 (+100)
tOSU 1+ TDs AND 1+ FGs (+100)
We lost, but won my bet! That +0.5 hook saved me!

Should had trusted my instinct on OVER with the o/u 63.5 bet that I shyed away 🤷🏻‍♂️

Top Bottom