Just learned that was same officiating crew from MSU/Nebby offciating debacle last wk

supadupafly

Reaction score
What a ridiculous joke. Defense wasn't good tonight no doubt, but the officiating was absolute sh!t and one sided. B1G should be embarrassed that crew is representing the conference.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hard to tackle sometimes when you are being given a bear hug by the offense for half the game. I am not saying our D was good tonight, but anyone claiming one sided officiating didn't impact the final score of the game tonight is being willfully ignorant.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Big Ten officiating has been worse than the NBA this year and I'm not exaggerating.

The best way to put it is that Iowa's offensive lineman wrapped up better than our defense tonight.

The Refs were bad tonight. But the Refs did not cause Minnesota this game tonight. the Minnesota defense cause us this game tonight not the Refs.

The refs were bad but we lost because we could not tackle.

Iowa could not tackle either. Their defense was every bit as bad as ours. They could stop us occasionally because every other series they would get the phantom holding call and have us in second and a mile.

Again, Iowa could not tackle either.

They get rewarded and we don't.

Does this make sense?

If we had a winning record and were in contention I'd be royally pissed. Since we aren't it kind of fits under, "oh well"

Iowa could not tackle either. Their defense was every bit as bad as ours. They could stop us occasionally because every other series they would see the phantom holding call.

Again, Iowa could not tackle either.

They get rewarded and we don't.

Does this make sense?

Well, their defense couldn't. Their offense had no problem tackling.

I think fans would be less agitated and suspicious if there were more public censures and the occasional official getting whacked. Look, this stuff isn't rocket science. Circling the wagons like the Big Ten has the last couple weeks is about the worst thing they could do in terms of public relations. Every year there are calls so egregious yet nothing (public) comes out about any discipline within the Big Ten officiating community.

The ACC suspended a crew for blowing a review. How about it, Big Ten?

This is what happens when you put 60 year old doctors, lawyers, and other professional people on the field. I remember the " Old Trapper" Bud Grant say: We should have professional officials who have actually played the game of football.

Top Bottom