Just know you get babysat by the officials to no end

There were bad calls on both sides. It's college officials, they aren't good and never have been. Purdue didn't do enough to win the game. 2 turnovers was not the fault of officiating.

Your receiver didn’t get the TD.. blatant PI on bell last drive and now we gotta make sure more tanner and fleckster don’t get the same treatment we get..

don’t you feel like a b? I’d feel like one lol
It wasn't a td. So here is what you do..........your coach throws a flag, they review it, and then it's not a touchdown.

You have Brohm as your coach, though. LMAO

Boilermakerd has not responded for almost an hour. Passed out, crying for his Mommy or power outage in his Mom's basement ?

This boiler nerd is crying, but Reusse and Barreiro are crying more.

Blown call on the TD, a first down play by the way, who is to say we still don’t score? Either way pretty sad you think the refs did you in there. You only had three and a half quarters left to play.

I'm far from the biggest Fleck fan here, but he has clearly made Lil Jeffy Broom his bitch.

Have fun with that.

I see Purdue brought their best and brightest to the message board.
O% chance this tool actually got accepted to PU.
Your receiver didn’t get the TD.. blatant PI on bell last drive and now we gotta make sure more tanner and fleckster don’t get the same treatment we get..

don’t you feel like a b? I’d feel like one lol
Just know PJ nutted in your face...again.

They should have thrown a not fair to tanner flag on that play. “Oh you guys need to barely beat PURDUE (lmao US… US), 15 yards cause tanner meant well on that slide” lmao
Flag on Sullivan for you people getting your feelings hurt?? Lol
Oh boy. This dude seems like a real treat. I recommend checking out of your parent's basement and checking into rehab

Last edited:

White hat is from MN and he certainly didn’t do the Gophs any favors. Boilermakerd needs a rules book. Last years PI is actually the definition of OPI.
Good win today

Always a treat when some loser troll comes on GH after they lose

They should have thrown a not fair to tanner flag on that play. “Oh you guys need to barely beat PURDUE (lmao US… US), 15 yards cause tanner meant well on that slide” lmao
Is this attitude endemic among Purdue fans? My friends and I were confronted leaving Ross Ade in '19 and the guys let us know we shouldn't be happy with the win because we barely beat Purdue on the "phantom" PI on TJ6 to end the game. Have some self respect.

Good thing it wasn’t a Badger cheerleader - it would have created a tsunami.
I am willing to get down in the mud with the boiler and Badger cheerleader! It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

I see that he has not been on for a while. Must have passed out and his diaper is soaking wet.

If it wasn't for the officials calling a strange blindside penalty and then not calling the sliding QB rule consistently, we win by at least 14.

PJ should put Brohm on Air BNB.

I am willing to get down in the mud with the boiler and Badger cheerleader! It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.
Question:
What's the difference between the head cheerleader at the U of Wisc and the Blue Ribbon winning sow at the Iowa State Fair?
Answer:
10 pounds and a mustache.

If it wasn't for the officials calling a strange blindside penalty and then not calling the sliding QB rule consistently, we win by at least 14.

And the bizarre accidentally hitting the ref while running onto the field for 15 yards.

And the bizarre accidentally hitting the ref while running onto the field for 15 yards.
I'll be curious to learn more about these this week.

Top Bottom