Just got my floor piece!

My Dad got his yesterday and he's thrilled with it. Definitely worth the wait

Nice. Can't wait until mine gets here. Got it as a B-Day present from my very thoughtful wife.

Glad to see they are finally getting shipped out.

Doesn't Westbrook want the old floor back? Don't get too attached to it.

Looks nice. If anyone got the $99 piece they should post a picture of it here. That is the one I want, but I think I'd like to see how the picture accompanying the floor piece looks before ordering.

Got my piece of Gopher history today (the version with the picture) and have already hung it up in my den.
IMG_7813.JPG

Very pleased with how it looks. There is a little chip on the lower left corner of the my floorboard. I am telling myself that Clem kicked his stool over and chipped the floor there...;)

I just got mine...

and it's the women's version. I am not happy! :cry:

Williams floor piece

It sucks being you GL, although at least you got a piece of the floor. Fortunately, I got the men's version and am very pleased. It is hanging in my office.

It sucks being you GL, although at least you got a piece of the floor. Fortunately, I got the men's version and am very pleased. It is hanging in my office.

The good news is, I just spoke to Josten's, and they're sending me the Men's one out (I hope I don't have to wait another 2 months for it), and a shipping label to send the Women's one back. Good customer service.

Top Bottom