Just checking in from SoCal...

Reaction score
First off...my experience with USC fans was unbelievable! They treated my buddy and me with so much respect that it was almost scary. First class every where we went.

Second, the Gopher fans represented very well. From the pregame tailgate to the game itself, I was very impressed. I heard rumors that some AD office staff said it was largest traveling contingent for road game they had experienced. Not sure if true it was a fun group.

I'll post more when I get back on Monday! Tough to lose like we did but a great success overall!

I was at the game, too, and I absolutely agree!! The USC fans were absolutely respectful, civilized, and even complimentary of the Gophers after the game. It was the complete opposite of attending a game Iowa City or Madison!!!

The Gopher fans were polite, respectful and first class.

It was a pleasure to host such great fans. Although we had such a short time, I spoke to several of your fans, including students who were well mannered and polite.

We respect history and tradition, it doesn't matter if the program is currently on a little downswing (we'll ALL been there), you can just tell those who have had winning in their blood.

Hope we get another opportunity to host, and visit, the program of the great Bronco Nagorski again - in my lifetime, lol.

Top Bottom