Just A Rumor

Duluthguy

Reaction score
For the few on this forum who like to try to separate fact from fiction, let's keep in mind that there is no reason whatsoever to believe the new coach coached this weekend. He may have; he may not have. With that said, it still could be anyone.

By the way, I see the Utah Rivals site has a thread about rumors swirling. Probably about Miami's interest in Whittingham, but there's no reason to think we haven't sniffed the same dog.

If the new coach is really telling his team today, the later it gets, the more it suggests west, not east.

I'm confused? Did you read the article? Does it mention anything about MN?

No, can't get in to read the thread. Like I said, he's a hot new name for Miami, but you never know. Could be the ghost of Jim Wacker.

For the few on this forum who like to try to separate fact from fiction, let's keep in mind that there is no reason whatsoever to believe the new coach coached this weekend. He may have; he may not have. With that said, it still could be anyone.

By the way, I see the Utah Rivals site has a thread about rumors swirling. Probably about Miami's interest in Whittingham, but there's no reason to think we haven't sniffed the same dog.

If the new coach is really telling his team today, the later it gets, the more it suggests west, not east.

Trying to separate fact from fiction...Unless I read it wrong, according to Shooter (another thread) Maturi said that the selection was still coaching Saturday.

Has anyone checked to see if UConn . . .

is holding a player's meeting today and if so, at what time?

Top Bottom