Just a question

LongOpherDo

Reaction score
Maybe best for Nadine and Co. Why delete the GI (GIDT) thread when it presented a significant bonding opportunity? I heard some guys were even temperarily or perma-banded over this. Silly if true. We are all Gopher fans.

Probably should have just PM'd a mod about this.

what was the deal with that thread? When I clicked on it I was banned from it. I feel like I'm being left out of a big secret.

First off, I am really embarrassed about my lack of proof reading skills. Seriously, nothing really missed other than some GI guys saying hi. (maybe a bikini clad female or two as well) I'll remember the 'PM' function next time.

what was the deal with that thread? When I clicked on it I was banned from it. I feel like I'm being left out of a big secret.

A bunch of info from some of the players but no one could confirm it. It got deleted to keep blind rumors to a minimum. Although there was some merit to it.

Ouch. I have a great deal of experience in animal husbandry, and you can really lose your nuts if you're perma-banded.

(Hoping ruralgopher will appreciate this.)

One of my instructors in veterinary school told a story about a friend of his who was banded by his friends while drunk. He lost his nuts.

1291861342692.gif

Top Bottom