Junior camp?

SDGopherFan

Reaction score
Anyone aware of Juniors from other states coming to the gophers Junior camp? I saw that Westercamp went o Iowas junior day and thought maybe he would make his way here. Was hoping to hear some names.

Is our Jr Day next Tuesday for the Mich St game? I had heard this. Seems like it would be tough for out of towners. Are we doing a weekend Jr day for the guys that don't live in MN?

Sonny: I think you're right about there being a JR day being next week. Although it doesnt seem like it is the only one. Kill has already had a junior day or 2 for a few recruits and seems like from what I've read to be in favor of multiple Junior Days. Maybe this is how most programs do it, IDK.

The benefits off the top of my head are: Flexibility so the recruits can get make here. And smaller numbers so the coaches get more 1 on 1 time with the recruits. I know Andre McDonald commented on how he liked the smaller Jr Day he attended here versus the larger one at Iowa for that very reason.

There is a Gopher junior day this Sunday the 20th. I know Mollberg from Detroit Lakes is attending.

Iowa sent recruits a letter this week inviting them to multiple different spring practices, that are probably considered junior type days. Maybe the UM will do similar.

Is our Jr Day next Tuesday for the Mich St game? I had heard this. Seems like it would be tough for out of towners. Are we doing a weekend Jr day for the guys that don't live in MN?

Monday is President's day and some schools are out Tuesday, so they should get a decent showing.

Top Bottom