From ESPN

Sep. 24

Josh Huff, RB

Aldine, TX
Nimitz High School

Scouts Grade: 75

Position Rank: 93
Utah commit Josh Huff still considering other programs

Running back Josh Huff (Aldine, Texas/Nimitz) isn't finished with the recruiting process yet, ESPN affiliate Web site TexAgs.com reports.

The three-star talent is now also considering Minnesota and Brigham Young. Texas A&M is another program that may consider offering.

Huff is lining up at quarterback this fall for Nimitz and has already rushed for 488 yards and four touchdowns.

Go get em Brew!

This is old news. He already had a visit here and said "my interest level in Minnesota is really big. I just don't want to make a final decision until I visit Utah. It will be hard to hold off Minnesota. They offer a great football environment, great football and academic facilities and fans love the Gophers."

He said he loved the coaches and players and felt like he was already a part of the team. It's all coming down to whether Utah can put on a good show on his visit. Seeing our team, stadium, Big Ten play, and our personal need for a running back... I think he's leaning towards us.

Sounds like BYU is now in play for Huff and Texas A & M may be lurking in the shadows.

Whats the deal with the Utah schools? Is he a Mormon? If Huff doesn't like Utah there is no way in hell he will like BYU. Quite a culture shock for a kid from Houston (much more so than coming to Minneapolis).

how does a 4 star back only have offers from utah and us

somethings up with that

academic risk?

Top Bottom