Jonah Pirsig's Offers

If I'm leaving the state, I'm going to an perennial contender. Michigan has been a mess for a while now and who knows how they do with Hoke.

Not sure if you're thinking there other sports but Blue Earth Area has been AAA in football since at least 2002/2003 and I'm fairly certain much further back but that is all the further it shows on the Minnesota-Scores site. Most of there other sports they are a AA school.

St. Peter, Fairmont, Waseca, and Blue Earth ar 3A
New Ulm is 4A and terrible.
St. James is 2A and terrible.

Section 2AAA includes St. Paul Highland Park, MPLS. Washburn, Belle Plaine, Jordan, Le Sueur, St. Peter, Waseca, MPLS. Roosevelt, and Blue Earth.

Le Sueur and Washburn are the best programs in that bunch and neither has done anything in State.

No dog in the fight but if I'm coaching in southern MN, in an area that rarely produces a D1 worthy talent and I have 2 D1 level OL, I'd find a way to manufacture an offense. No way you shouldn't be able to run off those 2 guy's butts for 5 yards a pop and if they're overloading that side go opposite. Unless you have just an absolutely garbage team otherwise, you should have some success.

There are reports that Pirsig has now received an offer from Michigan.

There is a report that he has received an offer from Liverpool Football Club.

Top Bottom