Jon Johnston's Reaction to the Iowas Loss

"It's not sucky for you fuckin' Iowa fans" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Thanks Hungan. I see so much of my past self in his videos and pain.

Last edited:

(Football) God hates you because you cheated your ass off to win your national championships.

How the hell else do you think it would be possible for a college in Lincoln, Nebraska to be the best in the nation at anything?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I hope that karma isn't done with you yet.

(Football) God hates you because you cheated your ass off to win your national championships.

How the hell else do you think it would be possible for a college in Lincoln, Nebraska to be the best in the nation at anything?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sold out stadiums every week, great facilities, your the biggest show in town? It’s not like Alabama and Oklahoma are a paradise. By careful because they really are not that for off! Not everyone wants to play in a concrete jungle.

I'm terrified every time he is going to film himself jumping from a bridge. The pain.

Lincoln is 450mi from Norman (~6.5 hour drive) and 640mi from Dallas (~9.25 hour drive).

But the whole point is that they're not in the Big XII (where they belong!!!) anymore, so they aren't going to be playing in Dallas for conference. Sure, Dallas parents of sons playing in Lincoln can make the 9 hour drive each home weekend, not a massive problem.

Norman is only a 3 hour drive from Dallas.

I can't imagine any 4/5* Dallas player picking the Huskers over the Sooners, at this point. Of course, we don't know which players have non-commitable Sooners offers. So just because you can find an example on 247, doesn't mean it holds.

Bama is 882mi (~13.5 hour drive) from Lincoln .... I can't possibly begin to imagine where you were going with that one.

Lincoln is the only game in town locally for football, sure. But KC is not a huge drive away, for the Chiefs.

Lincoln is 450mi from Norman (~6.5 hour drive) and 640mi from Dallas (~9.25 hour drive).

But the whole point is that they're not in the Big XII (where they belong!!!) anymore, so they aren't going to be playing in Dallas for conference. Sure, Dallas parents of sons playing in Lincoln can make the 9 hour drive each home weekend, not a massive problem.

Norman is only a 3 hour drive from Dallas.

I can't imagine any 4/5* Dallas player picking the Huskers over the Sooners, at this point. Of course, we don't know which players have non-commitable Sooners offers. So just because you can find an example on 247, doesn't mean it holds.

Bama is 882mi (~13.5 hour drive) from Lincoln .... I can't possibly begin to imagine where you were going with that one.

Lincoln is the only game in town locally for football, sure. But KC is not a huge drive away, for the Chiefs.
I'm confused what you're still arguing with no one about. He simply is stating their locations arent a destination for anyone outside of football.

I'm confused what you're still arguing with no one about. He simply is stating their locations arent a destination for anyone outside of football.
He’s got a wiener problem. Stop putting mustard on it.

He is passionate, introspective, and I agree about Iowa and Ferentz Jr., but if this man has no other passions-interests in his life, it is sort of sad.

I'm about the same age as he is... 60-ish, and at some point you need to tell yourself that it is simply entertainment.... I want to win too, but my days of punching television sets are over, I hope he finds his way.

Because Nebraska football does not compete for fan or media attention with any other sports attraction. Top recruits would attend because they knew they'd be the big names in town. Neb developed a winning tradition and it carried them for decades. Iowa City and Madison are examples of this phenomenon here in the BiG. Minneapolis was like that before 1961.

lol

"***sigh***.....maybe it'll be.....different in the future"

Sold out stadiums every week, great facilities, your the biggest show in town? It’s not like Alabama and Oklahoma are a paradise. By careful because they really are not that for off! Not everyone wants to play in a concrete jungle.
Tuscaloosa is a nice college town, Norman on the other hand...well, anywhere in Oklahoma, you feel like you are doing time. Disclaimer, I travel to most of these towns for work.

Top Bottom