Johnson & Westbrook on Twolves Summer League Team

I think both guys aren't assured of being on the team when they start play quite yet... 2 spots to be filled between 3 guys (them and Jamar Smith)

I think if DJ had the opportunity to sign on with the Miami summer league team, as previously mentioned, he should've jumped on that opportunity rather than trying to catch on with the Wolves. Ironically, he'd have a better shot to make it there than here where about 8 players from the last two/three drafts still sit.

Separate nba summer league's

I think if DJ had the opportunity to sign on with the Miami summer league team, as previously mentioned, he should've jumped on that opportunity rather than trying to catch on with the Wolves. Ironically, he'd have a better shot to make it there than here where about 8 players from the last two/three drafts still sit.

Damian is in the Orlando Summer League with the Heat and the with the Wolves for the Las Vegas Summer League.

Thank you 9194...I don't think I even knew more than one summer league existed. Shows my interest level in NBA.

Top Bottom