John Rabe?

umn99

Reaction score
I saw in Nate Sandell's "breaking down the tape" column that John Rabe didn't play at WI. Is he injured also or is this just part of the youth movement that Kill is going with? I've been really impressed with Drew Goodger and obviously they are trying to get Lincoln Plsek involved too, but interesting that Rabe is the odd man out considering how steady he has always seemed out there.

Was wondering the same thing. Figured it was injury related but after Sandell's column not so sure anymore. He looked solid early in the year but like most of the offense has vanished in recent weeks. Will be interesting to see if Kill addresses this at his weekly press conference. Certainly could be a case of a senior getting run over by the youth movement.

Yeah, he was very solid early. Gray seemed to really like throwing to him.

I've also been wondering about Rabe. Is that him on the back of my milk carton?

Doogie, what happened to Rabe? Wait - where's Doogie?

So what is going on with Rabe?

Unless I am missing things, Goodger has goobled up most of the PT and Plsek on deck. I thought I saw #81 on ST's but wasn't certain. Is he dinged? Or have the other two passed him by?

People were looking for him to have a very good year and he started out fine.

I think Goodger might be the best at receiving on the team. He makes some very nice catches on not the best thrown balls.

He needs to stop the forward flip when being tackled though. He'll bust his neck.

Top Bottom