John Gruden

Donovan

Reaction score
He made an appearance in the booth tonight during the ESPN game tonight. He made a point of stating his love of college football. Are people assuming he will get another shot at an NFL gig? If not, I'd think he make a great college coach.

On a side note, I really like Gruden on Monday Night Football.

I think he'd make a pretty great college coach too, but the situation would probably have to be just right for him to return. I know there was some link between him and Notre Dame at one point, so maybe once they harpoon Weis.

I still think he's got another NFL gig in him though. Great coach, just don't give him control over personnel.

Funny you bring this up, because under Sports Illustrated rumors section, it says expect Louisville to make a huge, huge push to land Gruden as their new football coach next year. Very interesting, but I can see it happening.

Is this "John" Gruden any relation to former Raiders and Buccaneers coach Jon Gruden?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Funny you bring this up, because under Sports Illustrated rumors section, it says expect Louisville to make a huge, huge push to land Gruden as their new football coach next year. Very interesting, but I can see it happening.

This. Louisville has Gruden as #1 on their list when they can Kragthorpe (sp?).

damit

I was immediately thinking about dropping the Lighten up Francis card. good to see someone had me beat.

I hope our defense is as nasty tomorrow as some of you guys are on here towards each other.

Top Bottom