JoePa needs a hearing aid

Reaction score
Paterno has trouble with high tech. He prolly never progressed beyond a rotary dial phone. Its scary to think that he's driving, let alone coaching a football team. Even if he is just a figurehead.

I saw him give a 30 second interview to some sideline bimbo at halftime earlier this season. It was cringe inducing.

This was great! Thanks for posting.

I don't blame anyone here. The media always pushes the bounds with technology and sometimes it just doesn't work, which is comforting at a level.

I really admire JoePa but if I had to guess he probably also needs a hip replacement and perhaps some bridge work on his teeth as well.
Keep coaching JoePa just keep coaching!

This was great! Thanks for posting.

I don't blame anyone here. The media always pushes the bounds with technology and sometimes it just doesn't work, which is comforting at a level.

Thanks. I agree that sometimes all this hi-tech stuff gets out of control. My wife was on a business trip to Europe last month, and trying to get Skype to play nice with the Polish broadband system was a trick. Still, I don't think knowing which end of the phone handset to speak into qualifies as pushing the bounds of technology.

I have needed a hearing aid all of my life. It began when I refused to listen to Mom and Dad in the 50's.

Top Bottom