Joe Schmit: I can confirm that Kaler and Coyle met with Fleck in Chicago

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

I've yet to hear one endorsement for Fleck. Tommy Olson was on KFAN this morning and said that his family has a soft spot for Fleck as he offered his brother his first scholarship at NIU. He still didn't seem to support Fleck coming here.

Mark Rosen said he's heard to "keep Fleck at arms length."

This will get interesting as it moves into the weekend.

I've yet to hear one endorsement for Fleck. Tommy Olson was on KFAN this morning and said that his family has a soft spot for Fleck as he offered his brother his first scholarship at NIU. He still didn't seem to support Fleck coming here.

Tommy Olson also threw out Frank Wilson (current coach at Texas - San Antonio) as a under the radar candidate. I believe Olson said he didn't have any sources on Frank Wilson as a possibility other than his own opinion.

I think you can find someone to speak vaguely ill of anyone. I'm sure lots of people would gripe about Saban. His players seem to love him, they seem to buy in to his schtick, he hasn't had off field problems there, he has won and recruited and built buzz around a program.

A guy like Fleck will rub some people the wrong way. Especially some Minnesotans. But if he wins people will buy in.

I heard it. Olson didn't say anything bad about Fleck. He's just on the Miles bandwagon, and mentioned the San Antonio guy.

Top Bottom