Joe Lunardi's updated bracket

Texas Tech

I think you're thinking of 2002-03. Tech finished 6-10 in Big 12 that year (18-12 prior to postseason) & the General complained loudly about getting excluded.

I'd say percentages are really good we'll have at least 1 or 2 below .500s this year. Gophers could be at the top of that list.

See, that's a different point altogether. If you want to make the argument that the ACC is a "terrible power conference", I can at least listen to it. It's not correct, but it's at least defensible.

The Southern Conference is a terrible conference. The Summit League is a terrible conference. The Atlantic Coast Conference is not a terrible conference.

I thought the assumption that no one would think I was comparing the ACC to the Summit League was a safe one. *Sigh* Only on gopherhole.

I thought the assumption that no one would think I was comparing the ACC to the Summit League was a safe one. *Sigh* Only on gopherhole.

Say what you mean, and mean what you say.

No, the ACC is normally very good, this year it sucks and it's been well documented. Other than the putrid Pac 10 it's probably been the worst power conference.

The ACC got 3 teams into the Sweet 16, more than any other conference in the country. Simply clutch analysis from you here.

(Not to mention the "putrid" Pac 10 that has a team in the Elite 8 and still alive for more.)

Top Bottom