Joe Hurlburt 6'10" Sophomore with an outside J

Enderlin, wow. That's over an hour from Fargo. Not a big school/town.

looks like he has a twin brother? Gus.
6'9" & 6'7" players from a town of less then 1000

A Division I coach says the bigger one is legit and the smaller one is real good with a chance to be legit as well.

Blind eyes at any 6'10" Sophomore regardless if from ND. and I realize it is ND, but only putting him on Gophers radar. He could be good and does show talent at his execution, and there is more video on him . Genes do travel - (Mother played for Iowa St. Father from CA and Bigs also tend to develop later when they are 19 or 20ish. Please share with us any other 6'10" + Gopher prospect that is a sophomore that you like. The Gophers did have twin PF's from ND, 6'11 and 6'10" I believe last name was Pyle back in 60's ?
Not plugging Max Preps but the good thing is, it's free and you can check your home town high school team or whatever town you want in USA .
Hopefully we see Chet in 2021. Go Gophers Lets continue an old tradition on the big boys.

Last edited:

Blind eyes at any 6'10" Sophomore regardless if from ND. and I realize it is ND, but only putting him on Gophers radar. He could be good and does show talent at his execution, and there is more video on him . Genes do travel - (Mother played for Iowa St. Father from CA and Bigs also tend to develop later when they are 19 or 20ish. Please share with us any other 6'10" + Gopher prospect that is a sophomore that you like. The Gophers did have twin PF's from ND, 6'11 and 6'10" I believe last name was Pyle back in 60's ?
Not plugging Max Preps but the good thing is, it's free and you can check your home town high school team or whatever town you want in USA .
Hopefully we see Chet in 2021. Go Gophers Lets continue an old tradition on the big boys.
Gomer and Goober?

Apparently both of the the Hurlburt brothers play AAU ball for D1 Minnesota.

I will say this: D1 definitely seems to have the most flashy website, among the AAU teams.

But still very secretive. No rosters even. Certainly no list of coaches. No list of who runs the organization, or who "handles" the players and their recruitments.

And the website has Adidas all over it. Whoops (Louisville).

When Wisco was with Adidas, I wonder how much money that shoe company paid under the table to D1 to send players to the Badgers? (Wild speculation, no proof)

Top Bottom