jimmy gjere plays on NBC at noon this

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
saturday in the army all-american game

this has a ton of the top recruits in the country in the game

SH is also playing in the game

Is Seatrel announcing where he is committing to during that game?

I've heard Seantrel isn't announcing until signing day. According to the scout article today Seantrel had a bit of a problem with the speed rush, but the reported noted he adjusted to it. No mention of Gjere.

I've heard Seantrel isn't announcing until signing day. According to the scout article today Seantrel had a bit of a problem with the speed rush, but the reported noted he adjusted to it. No mention of Gjere.

Correct, he also has one last visit to take.

Thanks for the heads up, Goldteam, gotta set my DVR. There isn't a lot of talk about Gjere (probably simply due to the fact that he committed early), but I think he's going to be a great player for us, I have high expectations. I remember how exciting it was to watch Gray play in this game 2 years ago, it's fun to see future Gophers on the big stage.

Based on the video I saw today of both Seantrel and Jimmy they struggled in the 1 on 1 drills. However, it is only the first day and I thnk these guys have a little more of an adjustment to make since they do not get to play against the level of competition each week of the Texas, Florida, and California kids.

In the latest update, Seantrel has been dominating. He has adjusted apparently to the pass rush and now in the run game is dominating (sealing/pancakes) the 5* (Scout) DE commit to TX and moving on to the next level up field. Haven't heard any specifics on Gjere.

In the latest update, Seantrel has been dominating. He has adjusted apparently to the pass rush and now in the run game is dominating (sealing/pancakes) the 5* (Scout) DE commit to TX and moving on to the next level up field. Haven't heard any specifics on Gjere.

I heard he had a good day today as well and is projected to start on the OL for the West team as of now. Gjere is not atleast as of yet. The defensive guys they are facing have been amazing according to reports, in particular Ronald Powell and Owa.

Top Bottom