Jim Harbaugh

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score
What a great job he has done at Stanford! I really like his power offense. I wonder if we he would ever want to coach in the BT? Other than at Michigan that is.

I have to imagine that he'll be coaching in the NFL soon.

He would never leave Stanford for Minnesota & I'd rather not play against him in the BT...

In addition to Harbaugh, I think Rick Neuheisel has done an excellent job at UCLA. They followed up a nice upset win last week against Houston with a superb win on the road at #7 Texas. This is the kind of progress I was hoping to see with Brewster this year. I think UCLA is a very good comparison. UCLA lost their first two games at Kansas and at home against Stanford. They then roll off two great wins (Houston and Texas). I have no problem with losing games, IF (I emphasize IF) Brewster follows it up with some wins against ranked opponents and trophy wins. I don't see that happening. Quite frankly, the only win I see for the rest of the season is tonight's game. If that is the last win we get this season then he MUST be fired, period, end of discussion.

Too bad Norm Chow probably doesn't want to be a head coach. Who are Stanford's coordinators?

I could see him moving the the Big Ten. But he could do a lot better than Minnesota. Rodriguez seems like a loose cannon and could shoot himself in foot eventually and be gone. There are harsh feelings with Harbaugh and Michigan, but it's amazing how money and time can heal those things, especially at your alma matter.

If Ferentz finally jumps to the NFL, I could see him there or even Wisconsin when they realize their guy is a tool.

Maybe Illinois, but not here. He's earned a more ready made situation than this one.

Yeah because an OSU guy really wanted what's best for Minnesota... Mason sucked.
and because an Illinois guy really wanted what's best for Minnesota... Brewster sucked.

You think a guy whose obvious dream is to coach the Maize and Blue will actually help them lose the Little Brown Jug?

We need to STOP hiring Big Ten guys who do not come from within the U's structure. It is a conflict-of-interests issue. And I really don't know of anyone within our recent system worth hiring.... so it has to be an outside guy.

Top Bottom