Jide Abasiri commits!!!

Him and Gilmore are must gets imo. Greg and Martin have graduated and enrolled at the U so that leaves a lot of pressure on him. There will probably be a lot more attention on him and responsibilities from coaches but that also gives him a lot of opportunity to learn and grow.

I never wrestled or played football, but "they" say, that wrestlers make great lineman. Am-I-right?
well, wrestlers have to have good footwork and body positioning/awareness. so some of those traits certainly transfer to football. Harrison Phillips, who played nose tackle for the Vikings this season, was a wrestler and still goes back to work out with kids at his former HS.

I never wrestled or played football, but "they" say, that wrestlers make great lineman. Am-I-right?
Minnesota Gopher great played both OL and DL. 2 time All American, All-Pro for SF49ers, and World Tag Team Champion, member of both College and Pro Football Hall of Fame...Leo Nomellini!!

Screenshot_20230326-184450_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20230326-184532_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

On the 247 site, he looks huge! Once he hits the Gophers S&C program, he'll be a major factor. What a potential game changer.

1679972268393.png

Top Bottom