Jett and Thomas put on a show

stroms7

Reaction score
These 2 kids both have very nice games; compete as hard as any 2 players i have seen all year, and do it all with class.

Love how Jett sees the floor and his explosivenss is really impressive; he might be the strongest gaurd in the state and can get the the rim at will! He is going to make some college coach very happy after he completes his year of prep school!

Jacob Thomas should still be on Tubby's radar for class of 2010; I love this 6'3"-6'4" kids game. This kid is a WORKER. He has matured into more than a stand still shooter, his handle is much improved, and is really aggressive off the bounce. Oh and has great range out to 30 feet! He is also an under rated athlete; if he has a big summer with pulley's top 17U team i can see a ligit offer coming from Tubby!

The game between heights and st bernards tonight was as fast paced as a game can get; St. Bernards got Heights playing there style, but Heights seemed more than able to play this uptempo game. It was very fun and competitive yet very sloppy, mostly due to the pace of the game; I didn't keep track but there must have been 45 turnovers between the 2 teams!

Jett was consistant through out the game, 14 or so in each half.
Thomas had a some what shaky start only totalling 10 or so in the first, and forcing the issue at times; but really turned it on in the second finishing with 30 or so including 2 four point plays and the game winners from the line with 4 second remaining. Heights wins by 4

just wanted to give alittle breakdown on a potential gopher recruit. sorry this got so long.

go gophers.

I wish that Jett also could be in a gopher uniform.

Thanks stroms7, Thomas sounds like a kid we could use with that type of outside shot.

I wish that Jett also could be in a gopher uniform.

Who knows? Maybe he could be if he's willing to walk on. But as much as I've loved watching him, I think we can do better with the scholarships we have to offer.

Saul was at the game mainly to watch Jacob. Jett is not really on there radar although they may re-evaluate him next year. Jacob will be a Gopher. Talked to Monter at Scout today and he interviewed Columbia Heights Coach Braziel and he had some very interesting things to say about Jacob and Minnesota. It will be a blowout but might be worth watching, Columbia Heights travels to Hopkins next week.

Top Bottom