Jerry Kill spending an hour with KFAN Powertrip on Thursday

West Fargo Gopher Fan

Section 114 Row 2
Reaction score
Coach Kill will be on Powertrip Morning Show for an hour this Thursday. Im sure I'll podcast it. Wanted to let you guys know.

Thursday is also the day that Justin Conzemius (The Fargo Flash) comes into studio each week during the college football schedule, so my guess is Jerry's hour will align with JC being in studio. That should help to elevate the college football IQ in the room. Looking forward to it.

Guess my question is...Why? Was thinking maybe there was an epilepsy tie-in to the game but didn't find anything.

Guess my question is...Why? Was thinking maybe there was an epilepsy tie-in to the game but didn't find anything.

Seems a little odd to bring in a staff member for a competing division 1 program that isn't on your upcoming schedule. Maybe it is to discuss the book or something. Seems strange but it is the power trip so who knows.

He's doing a book signing at the U of M bookstore on Friday morning.

How long until JK takes over for Bill Snyder at KSU? After watching the mildcats get a beatdown, I can see him on the sidelines next season.

I think the powertrip guys will tone down the stupidity for this interview.

Either way, those clowns are unlistenable.
You're in the minority. I think they're at the top of the pile with listener numbers. I don't get it either. Is Meatsauce the allure? Cranky Cory Cove? Country Crooner Hawkey?

It's all relative. No matter how bad the show is, it became 100-times better when they ditched Mike Morris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're in the minority. I think they're at the top of the pile with listener numbers. I don't get it either. Is Meatsauce the allure? Cranky Cory Cove? Country Crooner Hawkey?

People must like shows where 75% of the content is button bar sounds and phrases. :confused:

Maybe it was the only show on KFAN willing to have JK on?

Up to 66,850 with a bullet.

Amazon: #66,850 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
#22 in Books > Sports & Outdoors > Coaching > Football (American)
#40 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Sports & Outdoors > Football

Not sure if any else has posted this in a different thread but Jerry Kill was on ESPN's Championship Drive podcast today. I've pasted the link from my iPhone so apologies if it doesn't work. Lots of talk about our football program. Wasn't a bad listen at all.

Jerry Kill, Former Minnesota Head Coach via @ESPN App http://es.pn/2bTm896

Did anyone catch him on KFAN this morning? Assuming the podcast will be up shortly, but a cliff note version would be nice!

Did anyone catch him on KFAN this morning? Assuming the podcast will be up shortly, but a cliff note version would be nice!

I always podcast it later. I did hear that it was going to be the last hour of the show.

The way radio listenership is measured is idiotic and unreliable, IMO. At least with TV, they have some way to verify that the small sample size of the audience is actually watching a program. Unless it has changed, radio ratings are determined by someone basically completing a survey and writing down what they recall were listening to at a specific time.

All the negativity that's in this town sucks.

Love the show. Loved it when they had Morris. What's better? KQ- All the negativity with a dose of politics shoved down your throat?

The way radio listenership is measured is idiotic and unreliable, IMO. At least with TV, they have some way to verify that the small sample size of the audience is actually watching a program. Unless it has changed, radio ratings are determined by someone basically completing a survey and writing down what they recall were listening to at a specific time.

There's more to it than that. There is a little device that people wear all day and it tracks what they are listening to. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portable_People_Meter

He was also briefly on wcco tv this morning. I always enjoy listening to Jerry and can't figure out where the negativity comes from.

Top Bottom