Jerry Kill radio show @ Joe Senser's in Roseville

Formo

Sections 109 and 114
Reaction score
Is anyone planning on going? I will be there, probably will leave around 11:30/11:45-ish. If you go, I'll be wearing a gold shirt with Goldy's face on it and a white/maroon hat. Hit me up if ya want.

Its unbelievably loud in here. Apparently most of the people here aren't here for the show.. they are all in competition with the show and each other (volume wise). Its unfortunate.

Home now.

doesn't sound too loud on air

lol I'm sure it wasn't. The good thing was I got to see the show in person. The bad thing was I couldn't hear much, if any, of it. Hopefully KFAN podcasts it.

Didn't sound like there was a whole lot of new info during the show but I was in and out during the broadcast so might've missed some nugget.

I was able to catch the last 1/2 hour of the program and thought it was very well done. The "background noise" was barely noticeable and the mics provided clear and audible sound. Grimm & Rosen were well prepared in terms of team knowledge and came accross as having a sound dialogue with Kill. Good questions, good converstation with some humor mixed in. I can't wait for the program next week so I can listen to the entire thing!

I heard a bit of it over my lunch hour. It sounded good quality-wise with just enough background noise to make it sound festive. Perhaps this will wear off... but just hearing Kill talk makes me feel like a toddler with my thumb and blanket queued up and ready to go. Very relaxing and I feel "safe" somehow.

:)

Top Bottom