Jerry Kill Press Conference, 2 pm

I had the same issue using the View at 2pm link. It works on the front page, though....try that

He looks pretty happy. Smiling and everything. ;)

Kill just referred to Santoso as a punter.

Oh God.. Sid sounds like he's drunk.. Off turpentine..

I don't hate Sid, I actually like him for nostalgic reasons (and he supports the U).

But man, during this press conference, he reminds me of my drunk uncle at wedding, it's hard for anyone else to get a word in.

Did Sid really say something along the lines of "Explain your awful recruiting coordinator"???

Remember folks, Sid when he passes away might be giving some of his vast wealth to the University of Minnesota.

One thing that caught my attention at the end was when a question was asked if any LOIs were sent out and did not come back signed. Kill said yes, one. I wonder who that could have been?

One thing that caught my attention at the end was when a question was asked if any LOIs were sent out and did not come back signed. Kill said yes, one. I wonder who that could have been?

I thought it was for Henderson

Henderson, who may or may not have comitted to ODU.

He actually mentioned the same thing that was posted here a few weeks back about something Bobby Bowden had said. Kill said they work hard at getting in the house and meeting the parents and convincing the moms to send their kids up here. Evidently that is working for this staff. He does sound down to earth in front of a microphone. He talks about coaching the kids up and that he's ultimately responsible for turning them into winners. He sure liked how the kids played against Texas Tech as he brought that up multiple times. Which is good, because I liked how we played as well...

Top Bottom