Jerry Kill Head Coach > Glen Mason Head Coach

Tully55

Reaction score
Jerry Kill.......1st BIG win in 4th BIG game of his first season
G. Mason......1st BIG win in 7th BIG game of his first season

Jerry Kill.........1st Trophy win in 4th BIG game
G. Mason.......1st Trophy win in 16th BIG game

Just a thought on a victorious afternoon.

Jerry Kill and his coaching staff - defensive clutch on final potential two minute drive in a vital game.

You know the other comparison, carry on.

I'd say Mason and Kill are about even in the early results so far.

Ok: we'll just have to keep count won't we tully55? I wish Coach Kill MUCH luck. Go ahead and make projections if you would like, but, I would suggest that we take things "one Big Ten win at a time..."

I really want to start going to road games again so I hope Coach Kill coaches one hell of a lot of Big Ten wins!

But, since it means so much to you that you started a thread already, I'll happily help you keep track of that IMPORTANT statistic. The number of Big Ten wins achieved allows us to compare apples to apples as far as coaching success here at Minnesota and provides a barometer of how our football program compares tothe other programs in the Big Ten. It also allows us to compare the effectivness of coaches here at Minnesota over the decades using the Big Ten win totals as the measuring stick.

Good idea! Good thread tully55.

; 0 )

It took Wren almost 24 hours to come in and defend Glen's honor?

What's the deal? Did Glen stand you up on one of your dates recently?

Oh, kil...errrrrrr....dopodoll you are such a firecracker...

Based on the way you and your type always seem to act, I will just consider the source of your actions...You and your type are quite the little units dopodoll

; 0 )

"imthewalrus

This message is hidden because imthewalrus is on your ignore list."

It was a great win. Probably a bit early though to call Kill greater then Mason after only 1 Big Ten win even if it was a trophy game. By that logic Horton would be a greater head coach then Mason as well because he got his first win in game 4 and his first trophy win in game 5.

I sincerely hope that Kill can bring us back to Mason era respectability and then take the next step and get this program to the next level of being a conference contender instead of an also ran.

You are pretty much guaranteed two Big Ten conference wins if you player harder than your opponent every single week.

Wren the Bard

Oh, kil...errrrrrr....dopodoll you are such a firecracker...

Based on the way you and your type always seem to act, I will just consider the source of your actions...You and your type are quite the little units dopodoll

; 0 )

Really wren - With your sharp repartee cutting dpodoll to the soul I suspect that he will be crying himself to sleep tonight.

You may be a man of MANY words but they seldom do they make any sense. Give it up and go back to doing what you do best, lighting candles for Saint Glen.

Top Bottom