Jerry Kill and the future of his HC career. WARNING: I am not feeling optimistic

Jerry Kill knew when he came to MN it'll be either a bronze statue or the end of his collegiate head coaching career.
but hold on- a 3rd possiblity has appeared- retirement due to health concerns

if he does not retire, Soon, Jerry Kill will tell us he needs to rebuild. 2 years from now his "rebuilding" will result in bad losses and he will be let go for the next 'football savior'. nothin changes but the date

I'm feeling optimistic

Always the optimist, 11-2 Rose Bowl bound!!!

Jerry Kill knew when he came to MN it'll be either a bronze statue or the end of his collegiate head coaching career.
but hold on- a 3rd possiblity has appeared- retirement due to health concerns

if he does not retire, Soon, Jerry Kill will tell us he needs to rebuild. 2 years from now his "rebuilding" will result in bad losses and he will be let go for the next 'football savior'. nothin changes but the date

TROLL! TROLL! THERE'S A TROLL IN THE HOUSE!

http://espn.go.com/college-football...sota-coach-jerry-kill-back-practice-wednesday

Read it and get some perspective on this whole situation. Gotta love, booger eating, arm chair qb's in mommies basement with the xbox controller waiting for COD 5 to be released.
MW3 not COD5, just so you can get your diss correct next time. They went away from the COD acronym for this game when Activision chose to come out with BlackOps which was made by a different creator than the Modern Warfare games. Just don't want you to be called ignorant :)

MW3 not COD5, just so you can get your diss correct next time. They went away from the COD acronym for this game when Activision chose to come out with BlackOps which was made by a different creator than the Modern Warfare games. Just don't want you to be called ignorant :)

Well, you can call me ignorant, because I did not understand a word you said.

Top Bottom