Jerome Williams signs local NIL deal

From the PPA Page:

I'm astounded that manufacturing arcade games is still profitable! Can't you just download an app and play something similar on your smartphone?

I'm astounded that manufacturing arcade games is still profitable! Can't you just download an app and play something similar on your smartphone?
I've always thought the same thing but you continue to see those games everywhere. We had kid activities in St. Cloud a few weekends ago and stayed at the Holiday Inn...they probably had 400 games scattered throughout that place.

There's a giant difference between video pinball and playing on an actual machine. Same goes with stand up arcades. Big thing is the physical controls. Another is the social aspect of playing alongside others. I take it you've never heard of Updown?

As a member of two time defending Twin Cities Pinball League champions For Flip's Sake I approve of this NIL.

It makes sense they would have the money. Pinball has really exploded recently. Stern games is about to expand and add several hundred jobs making machines in Chicago.

Top Bottom