Jeff Sims have two years eligibility

Doubt he's starter next year

The few times I noticed, he looked like a level headed humble kid. Could be wrong, but he looked to have a good attitude/not arrogant. I'd like to see him succeed, just not against the best team in the nation.

Sims has 24 starts. He is a known commodity. Pre-season SI had him 5th best B1G QB. AK at #10. It was our defense led by Tyler Nubin. We held him to 10 points. Rhule did more faster as their coach than I expected. They will win their share of games this year. All Hail Rossi!

I think he could have beaten us if they just had him run and only throw short passes /not into traffic.

After that pass in the end zone I don’t know why they had him passing late in a game with a lead…

Agree that Neb is going to win some games this year. West is going to be a logjam again. I really doubt any West team will be undefeated against all other West teams.

Everyone will beat NW, but then it will be interesting to see who beats who over the weeks of the season.

Things change every week. Different home teams, different guys get banged up. Coaches make adaptations. Players figure things out.

Not having playmakers isn’t his problem. He is.

Sims is very bad.

Do love the talking heads saying Sanders is a potential #1 pick though.

Sims will not be the starter the second the huskers come out for the 2nd half. He is terrible.

Top Bottom