Jeff Goodman: Rodeny 8th best SF in Draft; Trevor 14th best PF in Draft

I guess some of us were right about Muhammed and someone was not.

I guess some of us were right about Muhammed and someone was not.

I'm surprised he went that high. The drafts I saw had him out of the lottery, which is where I thought he should've been taken. It's worth noting that Saunders half-apologized to everyone for taking him. After all, Flip talked poorly of him before he drafted him. I don't know how a ball-stopper, who is inefficient, can't dribble with his right hand, doesn't play defense, and doesn't pass can make it in our system.

McCollum would've and keeping 26 would've been better than what we got. Also, with McLemore dropping to 7, Saunders should've traded up to get him, unless he tried and the asking price was just absurd.

Muhammed is an undersized sf who can score. Has a decent college 3pt shot. IF he can make outside shots and score 12-15 a game it won't matter all that much if he gets assists. The twolves have tons of players who are good passers at every position. They don't have outside shooting and they need another scorer. Is he a smaller verison of Webster??

Muhammed is an undersized sf who can score. Has a decent college 3pt shot. IF he can make outside shots and score 12-15 a game it won't matter all that much if he gets assists. The twolves have tons of players who are good passers at every position. They don't have outside shooting and they need another scorer. Is he a smaller verison of Webster??

He was a lottery pick based on things he did as an ineligible 19 year old in high school.

Top Bottom