Jeff Capel worried about his house

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
no idea what to put as a thread title but Capel dropped this on Twitter. Fans unhappy he isn’t retaining talent. Seems pertinent to this forum (though i don’t know if the talent “lost” by Johnson is very significant + not his recruits obviously)

Attachments

• 4A235DF1-EF26-419A-9F04-0D41B4B6029C.jpeg
    4A235DF1-EF26-419A-9F04-0D41B4B6029C.jpeg
    145.7 KB · Views: 3

Typically you get excited about a new head coach, because there's some history to get excited about. Looking at Jeff Capels history, I would have been excited.

With Ben Johnson there was nothing to get excited about besides him instrumental in landing a couple top Minnesota prospects.

Jeff Capel has lived in a mansion while at Duke and knows what it takes to build one. That being said it obviously doesn't guarantee he will.

Ben Johnson has lived in an average home, so let's see if he can figure out how to build a mansion. haha.
no idea what to put as a thread title but Capel dropped this on Twitter. Fans unhappy he isn’t retaining talent. Seems pertinent to this forum (though i don’t know if the talent “lost” by Johnson is very significant + not his recruits obviously)

Last night I dreamed that zombies had overrun my house and were vandalizing it. Before I fled, I asked one of them to not break the LED bulbs, and she said she was going to break the LED bulbs.

Top Bottom