Jedd's first task

I have to disagree, first tasks should be in this order:
#1. Call Hayo
#2. Visit S. Headerson
#3. Call/visit Wingo

You'd think Wingo would be a higher priority considering he's a prospect for THIS year lol.

Hayo is already committed and is biggest recruit, you dont want him getting any bad thoughts, and Henderson is 10 min away...are you kidding? Make a stop!

Priority 1: Meeting with Weber/Gray/talking to Alipate and with receivers and backs to go over philosophies he intends to implement and to get to meet his players. Recruiting can follow...preferably to Big Seantrel. Bryce is gone, we have good WR.

Priority 1: Meeting with Weber/Gray/talking to Alipate and with receivers and backs to go over philosophies he intends to implement and to get to meet his players. Recruiting can follow...preferably to Big Seantrel. Bryce is gone, we have good WR.

Signing Day is two weeks away. Recruiting is priority #1.

I'm guessing he will call every offensive recruit committed to the Gophers within the next day or two.

forget bryce. we should be over him. he had a chance to pick us twice and didnt

I would love to hear Ben Hamilton's opinion on our new OC, he would have been the first Broncos player I would have gotten a quote from. I wish our new OC well.

Priorities

1. Learn how to develop an offensive game plan
2. Learn how to call plays in the heat of battle
3. Figure out how the spread and power running actually combine

Yet another Brewster-related blunder...

Who the offensive coordinator was or is at MN had zero influence on McNeal's decision. He was never coming here.

1. Learn how to develop an offensive game plan
2. Learn how to call plays in the heat of battle
3. Figure out how the spread and power running actually combine

Yet another Brewster-related blunder...

Gentlemen, we all bear witness to the very first post of this troll.

Worst thing, my understanding os thst coming out of the NFL he can't contact any recruits until he qualifies with the NCAA and I understand this can take a week or so.

Call McNeal!

Calling Mcneal would not even be on my top 10 of things to do first. Taylor Lewan is absolutely number one. Wingo and Hayo are top priorities. And why not go after Difton for good measure. We've been in a total holding pattern since Dunbar left and we have something to sell again- hope for the future under a peppy new OC.

Forget McNeal. I wanted him to come as much as the next guy, but he isn't so get over him. If he doesn't want to be here, then I don't want him here.

me either. if he did come here and it didnt go his way he seems like he would be a cry baby.

Oh, ouch...

Gentlemen, we all bear witness to the very first post of this troll.

I will gladly accept your assessment of me if you can answer yes to all of the following:

Did you attend Gopher hoops games when Muss was the coach?
Did you ever see the Iron 5 play a game at the Barn?
Did you attend the 16-0 drubbing of Michigan at Memorial Stadium?
Did you attend the last game played at Memorial Stadium?
Did you sit through the entire 84-13 debacle?
Have you had season tickets to any Gopher sport for more than 35 years?
Did you ever personally meet with any member of the Gopher administration to try and save outdoor football on campus?
Have you graduated from the U more than once?

I can... I think this qualifies me as a loyal supporter of the U. "Hope it all works out" is not a strategy in my book. My humblest apologies for having both perspective and higher expectations.

I will gladly accept your assessment of me if you can answer yes to all of the following:

Did you ever personally meet with any member of the Gopher administration to try and save outdoor football on campus?

I can... I think this qualifies me as a loyal supporter of the U. "Hope it all works out" is not a strategy in my book. My humblest apologies for having both perspective and higher expectations.

Well, I read it on the internet so it must be true. Lord knows none of that can be made up. Were you born in 98...1898?

Worst thing, my understanding os thst coming out of the NFL he can't contact any recruits until he qualifies with the NCAA and I understand this can take a week or so.

The second he steps on campus he can take the test and get his results immediately.

Izatys98, it is good to have you on the board and it is nice to have people of differing view points on here. Unfortunately some posters on this board don't like people questioning Brewster on anything.

Thanks for the clarification. Makes me feel much better. He needs to solidify our commitments on the offensive side of the ball. Sounds like he has the personality to do so.

I think the assessment was made because it was your first post ever. If you say you are a Gopher Fan I will take your word for it. Welcome to the Gopherhole! While we will probably disagree a lot, it's nice to have differing opinions.

P.S. I think it is to early to put this hiring in the "blunder" column for Brewster. Let's see what the guy can do. Seems a lot of people in Denver & Baltimore have a lot of respect for him as a coach and a person. I also think his first priority is going and getting some of those 2009 recruits that are still out there!

I think it sucks to have differing opinions. I want everyone to agree with me. So unless you're slowly going to come around to my way of thinking go away.

Izatys98, it is good to have you on the board and it is nice to have people of differing view points on here. Unfortunately some posters on this board don't like people questioning Brewster on anything.

I think most people, including myself, enjoy a good discussion and debate. It's not so much that people don't like someone to question Brewster on anything, it's the fact that you've questioned Brester on everything he has done. That's fine if you feel that way, but you should understand why people are getting on you when you've been almost all negative about Brewster and every move he's made.

I think most people, including myself, enjoy a good discussion and debate. It's not so much that people don't like someone to question Brewster on anything, it's the fact that you've questioned Brester on everything he has done. That's fine if you feel that way, but you should understand why people are getting on you when you've been almost all negative about Brewster and every move he's made.

GophersInIowa you should be able to tell that I don't care if others get on me as evidenced by the fact that I never fire back calling them names as they do to me. I am simply here to share my opinions which some others on this board share with me and if the majority doesn't like it fine. FYI.. I have given Brewster credit for his recruiting in the past.

Top Bottom