Jedd Fisch to Michigan

I wish I could be a total failure at my job over and over again and keep getting paid an idiotic amount of money.

Would be just our luck that this will be the spot where things finally come together for him at the college level. Was discussed in another thread but really is amazing how he can go from place to place, fail miserably, yet still get a better or comparable job on the way out.

If they run out of footballs during the game this year and both teams have to use tennis balls we're screwed.

Talk about failing upwards.....I can't understand how this clown keeps getting jobs.

This is great news. It will slow down the rebuilding process by at least one year, until he gets fired and is rehired as Alabama's OC.

This guy must be the best interview anyone has ever seen. I don't understand it at all. Certainly they aren't looking at his resume when hiring him right? I guess his job history would appear to have an upward trajectory, he probably just omits the parts where his offenses fail miserably.

LOL. Get your tennis balls ready. The tennis ball throwing QB guru is heading to Ann Arbor.

Top Bottom