JB Bickerstaff and Kevin Love Behind The Bench

Blizzard

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone caught it last night but they showed JB and Love behind the Gophers bench last night. Good to see these guys also supporting the Gophers.

Tim Doyle Sideline Reporting - Horrible !

nm

I've got the distinct impression that Kevin Love is pretty lonely. There isn't that much that a 19 year old can do in this town.

JB and Love were pretty into the game and were really fired up as we made the run in the last minute. Love is younger than half the guys on the court last night.

I wonder how Love would compare the atmosphere differences between the two basketball home games this week - last night's compared to Tuesday night when a couple of thousand people boo'd the Wolves when they were down by 30 at half versus the Warriors.

Go Gophers!!

Kevin Love has been at a majority of the Big 10 home games, hasn't he? It seems like this is the 4th or 5th time I have seen him behind the bench.

It looked like Love was wearing his t-wolve warmups. I swear I heard him say, "put me in coach."

Love has been to several Gopher games, he has stated he is just a college basketball fan.

I've got the distinct impression that Kevin Love is pretty lonely. There isn't that much that a 19 year old can do in this town.

I'll be his friend !

Top Bottom