Jay Johnson listen up

Doc1001

Reaction score
Sometime before the end of the year you need to have Brooks run outside and throw that patented touchdown pass to Wolitarski as we did last year. He can throw.
And--I hope you have more running plays on the edges instead of up the middle all of the time.

We were saving that play for wisconsin this year.. and now you just blew the secret.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I always get a chuckle out of posts with the format like this one. I just imagine Coach Johnson's agenda for today having a 30 minute meeting blocked off with the subject of "Check Gopher Hole for Coaching Tips". ;)

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I always get a chuckle out of posts with the format like this one. I just imagine Coach Johnson's agenda for today having a 30 minute meeting blocked off with the subject of "Check Gopher Hole for Coaching Tips". ;)

-opens browser-

These guys are amazing... in all my years of football I've never even heard of this stuff....

-scribbles in a notepad furiously-

Thank you all for making me laugh.

I'd think you'd have been better served by ordering him to read this, as he can't listen unless you're actually saying something.
Unless you speak words aloud as you type.
If so, my apologies.

You say that like it's a bad thing...

I'd think you'd have been better served by ordering him to read this, as he can't listen unless you're actually saying something.
Unless you speak words aloud as you type.
If so, my apologies.

If Joel were still AD, we could email this to him and he'd read and reply within 15 minutes.

No worry....I email him directly.

Top Bottom