Jay Bilas updates his 1-68 men's college basketball rankings for 2021-22 (47. Minnesota Golden Gophers)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Bilas:

47. Minnesota Golden Gophers

The schedule has not been overly challenging, but the early returns on the Ben Johnson era have been very positive. Transfers Jamison Battle (George Washington) and Payton Willis (Charleston) have helped fuel a surprising 10-1 start that includes wins over Michigan and Mississippi State. At some point the Gophers will need to get an offensive rebound -- they currently rank dead last out of 358 Division I schools in offensive boards.

Go Gophers!!

Yeah, offensive rebounds, a team doesn't want to be down there in the offensive rebound rankings like Colorado State. Oh wait......

Yeah, offensive rebounds, a team doesn't want to be down there in the offensive rebound rankings like Colorado State. Oh wait......
could be a sign we're doing a good job of getting back on D. With the lack of firepower on this team, can't really risk giving away easy buckets

per Bilas:

47. Minnesota Golden Gophers

The schedule has not been overly challenging, but the early returns on the Ben Johnson era have been very positive. Transfers Jamison Battle (George Washington) and Payton Willis (Charleston) have helped fuel a surprising 10-1 start that includes wins over Michigan and Mississippi State. At some point the Gophers will need to get an offensive rebound -- they currently rank dead last out of 358 Division I schools in offensive boards.

Go Gophers!!
Does 47th seem realistic? I guess I haven't watched enough other teams to know

Top Bottom