Jarvis Johnson????

Deckergopher

Banned
Reaction score
where is he ?is he still on the team ? I know there was medical issue.. sorry don't follow bb that close.

where is he ?is he still on the team ? I know there was medical issue.. sorry don't follow bb that close.

He has a heart condition and will likely never be cleared to play at the University of Minnesota.

Jarvis just tweeted "Guess who's back" about 10 minutes ago. Not sure if there's anything behind it.

Jarvis just tweeted "Guess who's back" about 10 minutes ago. Not sure if there's anything behind it.

Season is over so he can be back on twitter. Hadn't tweeted since Halloween.

If he were to return, would that take up another scholarship?

Just curious as I have not followed his case but how was he allowed to play in high school but not in college.

Just curious as I have not followed his case but how was he allowed to play in high school but not in college.

Pretty simple; his hs doctors said he was fine to play....U of M doctors said he was not.

I think he meant De La Salle.. the timing coincides with their semi final game, which started at noon on 3/11.

Top Bottom