Jared Crick done for the season.

Sucks for the kid.

I can see Kirkwood and Gray gashing the interior of the 'Shuckers defense now!

A guy can dream, can't he?

I am guessing he has been battling this injury a while. He has been struggling.

He didn't look good the other night (I didn't see the Wisconsin game).

I remember the announcers mentioning Saturday how some Nebraska player was not performing as expected and they speculated he was hurt worse than advertised. Anyone remember this and was it Crick?

He suffered a concussion against Washington, so he sat out the Wyoming game and looked unlike his normal self against Wisconsin (not sure if concussion symptoms were the cause or if it was having to go against a great Wisconsin o-line...or a combination of both).

Tough loss, though. I feel bad for him, especially since he decided to return for his senior year rather than bolt for the NFL.

That's too bad. I haven't yet developed any sort of hatred for the Huskers yet, and was soooo wishing they would have beaten sconnie. I'd like to see them do well this year.

I actually expected the Huskers to mow right thru the B1G this year. Man was I wrong...

I watched the Wisconsin game, Crick put the pressure on early and then was silent, I can't say for sure why, but that might have been when he was injured. It also could have been an O-line adjustment, but his near invisibility against OSU, with their lines problems, has me leaning toward injury as an explanation.

Top Bottom