Jamison Battle to enter the Transfer Portal

Bummer but not surprising given the senior day walk and other rumors associated with him leaving. He had his ups and downs here but those shots he hit late in the Nebraska game were awesome.

Hopefully he finds a good fit somewhere.

I'd imagine this doesn't bode well for Amaya staying either. If Jamison was going pro and leaving I'd say there's a better chance, but the fact that it's just a transfer makes me think Amaya is gone too.

They certainly will. But most likely of the Taurus Samuels, Charlie Daniels variety.
Way too early to make assumptions like that. Johnson has actually brought in some decent transfers in the 2 years he has been here. There have been some duds as well but it isn't like every transfer he has brought in has turned out like the guys you mentioned.

I will miss him striking a pose down 20 after nailing a three with 3 minutes left in the game.. dude was bad this year…
He wasn't as good as his first year with the team but he wasn't bad. Tough to know just how much the injury at the start of the season affected him all year.

He would be a tough guy to play with can’t dribble and can’t pass. Plays like his chin is glued to his chest when he dribbles…

This one concerns me......if he was going pro, no problem. BUT, he's a Minnesota kid, was recruited by Ben, handed the keys to the bus, played 35 minutes per game, had the green light just about anytime and from anywhere and now he's looking for something else?

Trying hard not to panic........

He wasn't as good as his first year with the team but he wasn't bad. Tough to know just how much the injury at the start of the season affected him all year.
His foot looked fine when it came time to dribble and get his own shot off…

This one concerns me......if he was going pro, no problem. BUT, he's a Minnesota kid, was recruited by Ben, handed the keys to the bus, played 35 minutes per game, had the green light just about anytime and from anywhere and now he's looking for something else?

It's time, he can't keep anybody, not a knee jerk reaction at this point. No future, no past, nothing to really hold onto.

Way too early to make assumptions like that. Johnson has actually brought in some decent transfers in the 2 years he has been here. There have been some duds as well but it isn't like every transfer he has brought in has turned out like the guys you mentioned.
OK. But Luke Loewe and Peyton Willis are probably the ceiling. No one with other high major offers and playing time is coming to play for a coach that's 5-35 and who's seat is about to burst into flames.

so an 8 player rotation next season because that's all that the Gophs will have?

Garcia will be happy now !!!
He'll get all plays run for him & freedom to gun up 20 plus shots per game.
I ALWAYS SAY, EVEN ON A BAD TEAM
SOMEBODY GETS TO FILL THE STAT SHEET @!! 😆

The ship just threw a propeller. There's no cause for concern.

Whose going to drop mad NIL money for a guy who can only spot up shoot if you have a good PG???

Spoiler alert, no one. Cause the teams that have those PGs are already paying them NIL money.

Dude is dime a dozen at best.
He will get some. More than here anyways.

And in the end none of this failure will be Ben’s fault. It’ll be a cocktail of impossible with a twist of racism. Sad, really.

He will get some. More than here anyways.

THe teams with good NIL money to offer hes gonna hve to be willing to be 6th or 7th man at best to play at.

Look at the 1-3 seeds. There is not a starting lineup he cracks.

And without looking at all of them, probably not a top 6.

Top Bottom