Jamie Erdahl (Minnesota's own!) takes over as new host of NFL Network's "Good Morning Football"

Ogee Ogilthorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Pretty cool to see Jamie landing this gig. I had no idea she was such an accomplished athlete in so many sports.

Erdahl Takes Over For Kay Adams on Good Morning Football

Looking forward to seeing how she does! Usually looking for something to just leave on the tv in the background while I'm doing other things and since ESPN went into the toilet, Good Morning Football has been the go-to to have on the tv. Good Luck, Jamie!!

Pretty cool to see Jamie landing this gig. I had no idea she was such an accomplished athlete in so many sports.

Erdahl Takes Over For Kay Adams on Good Morning Football

Looking forward to seeing how she does! Usually looking for something to just leave on the tv in the background while I'm doing other things and since ESPN went into the toilet, Good Morning Football has been the go-to to have on the tv. Good Luck, Jamie!!
Um! Yah! Yah! I think she set the single season Assist record for the Oles Women's hoops team.

Good for Jamie!! And if you follow her Twitter she's a big MN sports fan, often dropping tweets like these:

Go One of Us!!

Top Bottom