Jah Joyner and veteran, talent-rich DE room.

Extrapolate those 4 games over a 12 game season and he’s at 4.5 sacks. Assuming all 1.5 came in those games. Sacks aren’t a great stat though.

I think he’ll be good. But until production exists I can’t make threads about his quality.

Extrapolate now over a 12 game season while he is playing most of the snaps in pass rushing downs.......as I said, in the limited action he got, he was the most impactful pass rusher we had in the final four games of the year. He drew two holding penalties (could have been 2 more) in just a handful of plays against the guy many project to be the first or second left tackle taken in the NFL draft.

I wasn't posting about his quality. I was posting about the excitement anyone who watched him should have.

Extrapolate now over a 12 game season while he is playing most of the snaps in pass rushing downs.......as I said, in the limited action he got, he was the most impactful pass rusher we had in the final four games of the year. He drew two holding penalties (could have been 2 more) in just a handful of plays against the guy many project to be the first or second left tackle taken in the NFL draft.

I wasn't posting about his quality. I was posting about the excitement anyone who watched him should have.
Agreed, he was extremely disruptive.

Top Bottom