Jacob Schuster

Gophergrandpa

Reaction score
Took random look at the transfer portal (to see if players from Northwestern were entering). Surprised to see that 4* DL Jacob Schuster entered the portal on July 21st. Might be for personal preference reasons, or a desire to play closer to home. Or maybe the pecking order of the interior DL is developing and firming up under Winston D and playing time looked remote. No idea, really. But sorry to see him move on. He seemed like a solid kid thought to have real potential.

Took random look at the transfer portal (to see if players from Northwestern were entering). Surprised to see that 4* DL Jacob Schuster entered the portal on July 21st. Might be for personal preference reasons, or a desire to play closer to home. Or maybe the pecking order of the interior DL is developing and firming up under Winston D and playing time looked remote. No idea, really. But sorry to see him move on. He seemed like a solid kid thought to have real potential.
Sounded like he was not participating with the team for quite a while now, not sure why. But not too surprised to see him entering after his prolonged hiatus.

Sounded like he was not participating with the team for quite a while now, not sure why. But not too surprised to see him entering after his prolonged hiatus.
Yeah the hubbub online and the GG podcast was that Schuster may be done with football...so I'm actually surprised to see him in the portal as it's directly contrary to those rumors. I'm also entirely confused about when the portal opens and closes as I thought the window for this year had passed except for grad transfers and coaching changes. Oh well...

Yeah the hubbub online and the GG podcast was that Schuster may be done with football...so I'm actually surprised to see him in the portal as it's directly contrary to those rumors. I'm also entirely confused about when the portal opens and closes as I thought the window for this year had passed except for grad transfers and coaching changes. Oh well...
The first rule of college football is that there are no rules.

Top Bottom