Jack Pyburn decommits from MN.

Really feels like he wants to stay closer to home, won't be surprised at all if he ends up at a Florida school. Not all that surprising given that he didn't sign in the early window.

Really feels like he wants to stay closer to home, won't be surprised at all if he ends up at a Florida school. Not all that surprising given that he didn't sign in the early window.
Yeah, smells like it high transfer risk if he did end up signing here.

Opens up a potential scholarship to add a player who will help now via the portal vs "wasting" a scholarship on him only to watch him walk next year.

Whatever. Enjoy losing seasons at Miami or Florida.

Interesting his high school teammate Schwartz committed quite a bit after Pyburn and ended up signing, but now Pyburn decommits. Probably for the best, really need players that are 100% on board in this transfer climate right now. Looked like a good underrated player though.
That really was interesting. I'm not at all plugged in to recruiting, so I had no idea Schwartz was even on the radar until a couple weeks before signing day. Much higher-rated player with way more offers than Pyburn, and boom, he signs while Pyburn doesn't. The whole things was weird, but interesting. Hope Pyburn lands somewhere he's happy. If not, maybe he's a Gopher in a couple years lol!

That really was interesting. I'm not at all plugged in to recruiting, so I had no idea Schwartz was even on the radar until a couple weeks before signing day. Much higher-rated player with way more offers than Pyburn, and boom, he signs while Pyburn doesn't. The whole things was weird, but interesting. Hope Pyburn lands somewhere he's happy. If not, maybe he's a Gopher in a couple years lol!
From the outside looking in, that sounds more like he got dropped. Encouraged to seek opportunities elsewhere. Whatever you want to call it.

Top Bottom