Jack Henderson against UNC

He was the best defensive player out there on Saturday for the good guys.

I was hoping Nubin would make a play to change the tone of the game BUT Henderson made a hell of a play on that interception.

I also saw him go down screaming in the 4th quarter and was laying on his back, not sure if he ever returned but I'm hoping that was one of the cramping situations Fleck was frustrated with. Losing him would be a HUGE blow.

Very early gave up a big pass on a missed coverage, but otherwise balled out.

Lucky to have him transfer here from all the way down in SE Louisiana.

@DanvilleGopher think that was cramping

I was hoping Nubin would make a play to change the tone of the game BUT Henderson made a hell of a play on that interception.

I also saw him go down screaming in the 4th quarter and was laying on his back, not sure if he ever returned but I'm hoping that was one of the cramping situations Fleck was frustrated with. Losing him would be a HUGE blow.
yes he was back after that

I was hoping Nubin would show out against a top rated QB as well but unless I’m mistaken it seemed like their game plan was to throw away from Nubin. I feel like I can hardly name a play outside of maybe 1-2 where he was anywhere near where they were throwing the ball.

Top Bottom