J.T. Barrett Suspended for MN Game

I think we have a better shot against Jones than Barrett. Barrett is more athletic. Hate to see it ever happen but if it is going to, I'm okay with him being suspended against us.

One down. About 10 more to go

Suckeyes are toast. Gophers gonna roll now

"We understand that there were hookers and drugs in the car as well. If true, he will also be suspended for the first half against Illinois. If it is found that Barrett killed the hookers, the suspension will be reduced to the first quarter." --OSU Athletic Director Gene Smith

Five players from Cleveland State were just thrown off the team...

I think we have a better shot against Jones than Barrett. Barrett is more athletic. Hate to see it ever happen but if it is going to, I'm okay with him being suspended against us.

I hate to say it but it probably won't matter which qb plays. OSU can probably win against anyone with Jones or Barrett playing intoxicated.

Under age drinking and driving while intoxicated. One game suspension? What a joke.

I want to know who's vehicle it was. If it's his, and it has a value over $10k, I want to know who is paying/paid for this and where the money came from.

Under age drinking and driving while intoxicated. One game suspension? What a joke.

I want to know who's vehicle it was. If it's his, and it has a value over $10k, I want to know who is paying/paid for this and where the money came from.

Referencing the 1 week suspension......Coach Meyer has the option to give Barrett a 2 week suspension

Referencing the 1 week suspension......Coach Meyer has the option to give Barrett a 2 week suspension

If you want to send a message and show your players this stuff is not tolerated at all, you tell the kid to sit on the bench the rest of the season!

I hate to say it but it probably won't matter which qb plays. OSU can probably win against anyone with Jones or Barrett playing intoxicated.

We have a small chance either way but probably a better chance with Jones. In a season with mostly bad luck so far, I'll take any good luck I can get.

If you want to send a message and show your players this stuff is not tolerated at all, you tell the kid to sit on the bench the rest of the season!
Absolutely agree. Your QB, that you have said is one of the best lesders you've EVER had, for the #1 team in the country.
Urban Meyer is chicken $hit!

They said on ESPN that he is only getting charged with a misdemeanor. How can that be ?

Top Bottom