I've got a Golden Ticket

NuttyBuckeyes

Reaction score
play_e_ticket11_400.jpg

Ok I don't have a golden ticket but I am entertained by this idea. While watching the Michigan game last week, ESPN discuss the concept of the Golden Ticket. You pay $75 to go the first conference game and if the Gophers continue to win, you can get in with your ticket. It seems like a worthwhile investment if they win at least two consecutive home games (avg. price range for tickets $35-$50 according to mygophersports.com) so its worth the risk paying the $75. I do have a few questions on this concept though.

• How do get the ticket?
  • Do you have to buy a Hersey bar to get the ticket. I saw people unwrapping Hersey bars and getting a ticket that way.
  • Are these being gobbled up quickly following home loses for Gophers? Albeit, this year you guys have been successful so I'm assuming attendance is going up resulting in more Golden Ticket purchases.
  • Any idea on seat location?
  • Did/do any of you have a Golden Ticket?

Here is a comparative list of Cost vs. Consecutive wins

Consecutive WinsCost
1$75
2$37.50
3$25
4$18.75
5$15
6$12.5
7$10.71
8$9.38
9$8.33

I must applaud :clap: Minnesota for the idea behind this. I wonder how easily one might buy the Golden ticket midseason or later if the Gophers lose a home game. Awesome idea!

My guy Charlie Bucket in one of the most under-rated scenes ever, I mean, who doesn't have all four of their grandparents sleeping in the same bed?!

Go Gophers!!

Grandpa gave up his smokes so his Grandson could eat chocolate. That brings a tear to me eye.

Grandpa gave up his smokes so his Grandson could eat chocolate. That brings a tear to me eye.

Grandpa could also walk and dance, but sat in his bed using his children and grandchildren as servants. Grandpa was a scum-bag.

Grandpa could also walk and dance, but sat in his bed using his children and grandchildren as servants. Grandpa was a scum-bag.

Meh...I think Grandpa was definitely layed up. But when he wanted to get goin', his body did a quick recovery. Probably related to Uma's character from Kill Bill.

Top Bottom