I've got a feeling...

Reaction score
It's a great day to watch Gopher football and today I've got this feeling that the men of the Maroon and Gold will play their best game of the season and beat Iowa and keep Floyd. Im not saying their gonna win by double digit points or anything but it will be like last years game when the someone steps up and makes a play(Int, forced fumble recovery, or a long TD pass) that chages the outcome/momentum of the game. I could be just wishful thinking but like I said, I've got a feeling...:rockon:

Amen! This is the day the team will come together and start meshing. What a perfect day for an upset, especially with the Hawkeyes!! Something very good will start today, trust me!!
Go Gophers! Keep the pig in Minneapolis!

It's a great day to watch Gopher football and today I've got this feeling that the men of the Maroon and Gold will play their best game of the season and beat Iowa and keep Floyd. Im not saying their gonna win by double digit points or anything but it will be like last years game when the someone steps up and makes a play(Int, forced fumble recovery, or a long TD pass) that chages the outcome/momentum of the game. I could be just wishful thinking but like I said, I've got a feeling...
I've got the same feeling and have been telling myself all week it's wishful thinking, but last week in the second half, I saw some things that give me hope.

Well three of us called it right.

Top Bottom